Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! The day of love has finally arrived! I’m excited to share with you my cupcake of the month. I have so many cupcake books that I need to start reading so I decided to go with this recipe I found in my book “The Cupcake Bible.” These are super easy to make.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake Mix plus their ingredients
3 Tbsp of Black Raspberry Jam
1 Tub of Vanilla Frosting
Small heart shaped cookie cutter
Preheat oven @ 325.
1. Follow the instructions on the cake box mix & bake 20 mins.
2. Mix your jam and frosting in a small bowl.
3. Once your cupcakes are cooled, use your small heart cookie cutter as your guide and cut out a heart on top of the cupcake. I used a knife instead of pushing fully down with the cookie cutter because it breaks the cupcake apart.
3. Take a spoon and fill your heart with the jam/frosting to the top.
4. Add your sprinkles. I did some with and some without.
Hope you all enjoy your Valentine’s Day and these yummy cupcakes!
Picture credit: Okskinny